Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Scattering - Something has come through...

The time appointed for the Scattering has been and gone. I was somewhere safe when it happened, but I thought I would still feel it. I mean, it was supposed to be a completely unguided Scattering...Then, when the time came and went...nothing happened!

I waited for a few hours, in case the time was incorrect...but still nothing happened...

Incredulous, I carefully approached the Mountain...and then I understood...

There was no physical scar for anyone to see, yet for those who are trained to work with time, the scar was as plain to see as the sun at noon on a Summer's day. Words fail to do it justice. I have never seen the like. The amount of power is incomprehensible...worse than I had expected. And yet all was calm...all was oblivious to the destruction that could have, that should have been.

My surprise, even beyond the magnitude of the power that was released through time, was the distribution of it. It should have been random and scattered. Instead it was ordered and focused. I could see the after-effect of what I had seen and done so many times before in a much smaller scale. It was a time-gate. Something had come through into our time from a previous time. I assume it came from the time in which the Book is hidden. I searched the mountain, but I could see no signs of what had come or where it now was. If someone had come to take it I could not have tracked them. The ground at the epicentre is mainly rocks...

I fear what may have come through, with so much power...it may be a dangerous object for someone to have picked up...

I suppose a person may have also come through, but with that much power...would not have survived.

No comments:

Post a Comment